- 3 ½ cups powdered sugar, sifted
- ½ cup cocoa powder, sifted
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup milk or egg nog (dairy or non-dairy)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Lightly grease an 8-inch square pan (or line with parchment paper). Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, cocoa powder and sea salt. Melt the coconut oil and stir until smooth, and add the milk or egg nog; stir well (it’s okay if mixture is lumpy).
- Microwave on HIGH (uncovered) for 2.5 minutes, stirring at every 1 minute. The fudge will start to get smoother.
- Stir in vanilla and spread into the pan and place it in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Slice into squares and serve on a chilled plate (as the fudge will soften quickly if on a room temperature plate). Store unused fudge in fridge.
Recipe credit to thriftydiydiva