- 1 box devil’s food cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons almond milk, or milk, cream
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate bars, chopped
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate bars, chopped
- 1/2 cup white chopped bars, chocolate
- *Extra chocolate chunks for top of cookie bars for great looking bars
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate for drizzle
- 1 tbsp chocolate extract optional
Prepare a 9×9 pan by spraying with a nonstick spray.
Mix cake mix and wet ingredients just until combined.
Add all 3 kinds of chocolate chunks to batter, (except for whatever you want to sprinkle on top to get a chunky design) and fold the rest into the batter.
Pour batter into the pan and smooth out with an angled spatula that has been sprayed with a non-stick spray or use waxed paper to press down into pan.
Spinkle the remainder of the rest of the chopped chocolate on the top of the bars.
Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
Allow to cool completely on cooling rack before cutting.Melt 1/4 to 1/2 cup chopped milk chocolate in microwave in 30 second increments stirring in between each increment until melted and drizzle on top of brownies.