- 2 packs nestle toll house refrigerated cookie dough
- 2 cups peanut butter filled delightful, or milk chocolate morsels
- 1 cup crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups marshmallow fluff
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×9 inch pan with non-stick spray. Remove both cookie dough packages from the fridge and let sit for 10 minutes to soften slightly. When it’s ready, unwrap one and spread cookie dough to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips or DelightFuls on top of dough. Top with crumbled graham crackers.
- Using a rubber spatula, spread the marshmallow fluff on top of graham crackers. It will be slightly difficult to spread. Spray spatula with non-stick spray to keep from sticking.
- Unwrap second pack of cookie dough and roll out using rolling pin to the size of the 9×9 pan. Lay dough on top of marshmallow layer. May need to piece and move pieces around to completely cover marshmallow.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until top dough is cooked and edges slightly brown.
- Allow to cool for 2 hours on wire rack then transfer to fridge to allow to cool for another 2 hours. If bars aren’t completely cool they’ll be too gooey to cut.
- Cut into squares while chilled.