– 300g Chocolate Digestives
– 115g Butter, Melted
– 2x280g Full-Fat Philadelphia Cream Cheese
– 100g Icing Sugar
– 1/2tsp Vanilla Bean Extract (optional)
– 200g Bounty Spread**
– 150ml Double/Heavy Cream
– 5x57g Bounty Bars, chopped
– Toasted Desiccated Coconut
– 2x57g Bounty Bars, chopped
– 50g Chocolate, melted
1) To Make the Biscuit Base – Blitz the biscuits in a food processor to a fine crumb then add in the melted butter – pulse a few times until it is combined well. Tip into a 8″/20cm Deep Springform Tin and press down firmly – chill in the refrigerator whilst you do the rest!
2) For the Cheesecake Filling – With an electric mixer (I used my KitchenAid) Mix the Philadelphia, Icing Sugar, Bounty Spread & Vanilla together until smooth, it won’t take long – whilst whisking slowly, pour in the liquid double cream nd continue to whip until it is starting to thicken. (Don’t whip it too fast, I whisk it on level 6/10 on my kitchenaid maximum. Too fast and it may split.. better to be slightly under whipped than over whipped!)
3) Once its thick, fold through the chopped up bits of the bounty bars and spread onto the biscuit base and spread evenly. Leave to set in the fridge, covered, for 5-6 hours, or preferably over night.
4) To decorate the Cheesecake – Carefully remove the cheesecake from the tin, I use a thin metal spatula to lift it off the base – drizzle over some melted chocolate, sprinkle on some toasted desiccated coconut, and the extra bounty bar bits! Enjoy!