- 400 grams Lattice Biscuits
- 2 packets 250 grams Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Caster Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp Gelatine
- 4 tbsp Raspberry Jam
- 125 grams Butter softened
Please see conversion here
- In a bowl mix together the cream cheese, sugar, and butter.
- Beat until very smooth.
- Dissolve the gelatine in 1/4 cup of hot water and add to the mixture together with the lemon juice and vanilla.
- Beat again until well combined.
- Line a baking tray with non-stick paper and lay half the lattice biscuits down sugar side down.
- Spread the jam evenly over the biscuits.
- Make sure the baking tray has reasonable sides so that it will hold the biscuits together.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the biscuits and top sugar side up with the remaining lattice biscuits.
- Refrigerate until set (allow at least two hours). Recipe from stayathomemum